Interested participants in Grades 1-12 are invited to join the Southbury and Woodbury Public Libraries for an Interlibrary Rubik’s Cube Competition on Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 1-3pm in the Kingsley Room of the Southbury Public Library.
For the Interlibrary Rubik’s Cube Competition on Sunday, September 22 at the Southbury Library, participants will compete in the events listed below.
- Team Blindfold Solve Open to Grades 1-12
- Grades 1-4 3x3 Cube Fastest Solve
- Grades 5-8 3x3 Cube Fastest Solve
- Grades 9-12 3x3 Cube Fastest Solve
Prizes will be offered for first place in all the events. This program is free to attend and open to anyone in Grades 1-12 regardless of town of residency, but registration is required.
There are two ways to register:
- In person at the Southbury Public Library or Woodbury Public Library, or
- By calling the Southbury Public Library at 203-262-0626 x3 or the Woodbury Public Library at 203-263-3502
Because this program has limited spaces, we encourage interested participants to register as soon as possible. This program is co-sponsored by the Friends of the Southbury Public Library and the Friends of the Woodbury Public Library.