Parks and Recreation
561 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
Maps and Directions
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Southbury Town Pool at Ballantine
We are excited to be able to open the Southbury Town Pool this summer! While continuing to balance a fun aquatic experience with the safety of our patrons and staff, we have had to make some adjustments to how the “greatest place on earth” will work this summer. Guidelines on pandemic safety and limitations on bather load will be in effect, but the STP staff will continue to make patrons’ experience enjoyable, relaxing, and a welcome relief from shelter-in-place.
Pool registration will begin on June 5 for residents of the Regional 15 School District.
Available 24/7. Pay with Visa or Mastercard.
Fill out Registration Form
and bring with your payment to
Parks and Recreation Department at 561 Main Street South.
Use the P&R drop box, which is located to the right of entrance to Parks and Recreation building
Checks payable to "Southbury Parks and Recreation"
|POOL HOURS (June 22 - September 7)
|Shifts between 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Click to view sample town pool schedule.
Please Note our New Rules for Summer 2020:
- All patrons will need to purchase a pool pass online; there will be no passes of any kind sold at the pool. Patrons will be required to show their pass or purchase receipt, along with identification, prior to entering the facility.
- Due to bather load restrictions, patrons will need to pre-register for swim times. There will be multiple options offered each day. Pre-registration must take place at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that once a swim session reaches capacity it will be closed to additional registrations.
- All facility chairs will be removed. If you would like to lounge, you must bring your own chair.
- All patrons will be screened prior to entering the facility. If you, or a family member are feeling unwell, in any way, please do not come to the pool.
- All patrons must sanitize or wash their hands upon arrival.
- All patrons must wear a mask and shoes except when swimming.
- Patrons must maintain ample social distance on deck and while in the water.
- Showers and changing will not be allowed. Please arrive in your swim suit and leave in your swimsuit.
- The kiddie pool will not be open until further notice.
Pool Membership Fees
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children
||$350 (Resident) / $525 (Non-Resident)
||$40 (Resident) / $60 (Non-Resident)
||$125 (Resident) / $187.50 (Non-Resident)
||$100 (Resident) / $150.00 (Non-Resident)