Parks and Recreation
561 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
Maps and Directions
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Adult Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball League
Welcome to our Adult Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball league! We are very excited for this season. Listed below is information about the league, how to register, and the rules. Please feel free to contact the Southbury Parks & Recreation Department with any questions!
Click here for Summer League Schedule and Standings.
Summer League Info
- All players must be at least 18 years of age to participate
- Does not need to be a resident of the Town of Southbury
- Team fee is $250 per team
- Southbury Parks & Recreation Slow Pitch Game Rules (click to view the rules)
- Games held at Community House Park at 200 Community House Road in Southbury
- Regular season runs from May 29th-August 7th, Playoffs run on August 14th, 21st, & 28th
- Games held on Wednesday evenings at 6:00PM, 7:15PM, 8:30PM
- Teams must have minimum 10 players and maximum 20 players
- Teams must have at least 3 females or 3 males per team
- To register a team, please contact email@example.com
- Click to download the Roster form
- All rosters must be completed and submitted to the Southbury Parks & Recreation Department with payment by Friday, May 10th.