Parks and Recreation
561 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
Maps and Directions
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Adult Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball League
Welcome to our Adult Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball league! We are very excited for this season. Listed below is information about the league, how to register, and the rules. Please feel free to contact the Southbury Parks & Recreation Department with any questions!
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate
- ASA (Amateur Softball Association) Slow Pitch Game Rules (click to view the rules)
- Games held at Community House Park at 200 Community House Road in Southbury
- League runs from June through mid-September
- Games held on Wednesday and Thursday evenings (each team will only play one night per week)
- Register as a Team or Free Agent
- Teams must have minimum 9 players and maximum 20 players
- Teams must have at least 3 females or 3 males per team
How to Register
- Registration is $650 per team; $45 resident free agents; $65 non-resident free agents.
- Teams must return a completed roster form to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6. (Click to download the roster form: PDF or Excel.)
- Free agents may register individually. Free agents will then be contacted by a team when they are added to a roster.
- Team submissions, payments and free agent registrations are due by June 6, 2022.
Free Agent Registration
Click here to register as free agent.