In observance of Passover and Easter the nightly email will be suspended from Friday, April 10th until Sunday, April 12th. May you and your families enjoy peace and health during this time.
REMINDER: DRIVE-THROUGH COVID-19 TESTING SITE IN SOUTHBURY
Saturday, April 11, 2020
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care and Pomperaug Health District are here together to service the residents of the town, and the surrounding communities
- As we are enter the time period the CDC has identified as the “surge” or peak time for COVID-19 cases, it is vitally important that all residents who need access to COVID-19 testing are aware of the local resources
- The COVID-19 testing site on Saturday in Southbury is a local resource that gives residents access to expert medical advice and COVID-19 testing right here in our community
- Residents that have symptoms such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, should schedule a virtual visit to be medically evaluated by a PhysicianOne Urgent Care provider to reserve an appointment for testing on Saturday
- Testing will take place from 9am to 3pm on Saturday
- To keep the flow of traffic moving and time in the test queue to a minimum, patients do need to be pre-screened by a PhysicianOne provider to receive a test appointment for Saturday
- Testing takes approximately 15 minutes from check in to test, and does not require patients or caregivers to get out of the vehicle
- PhysicianOne Urgent Care has a call center set up to help residents who require assistance with virtual visits at 855-349-2828; any resident who has a concern with access to a virtual visit should call this number and the PhysicianOne team will help
- To schedule the virtual visit pre-screen, visit www.p1uc.com.