501 Main Street South
Southbury, CT 06488
Maps and Directions
Monday - Thursday:
8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Paying Taxes Online
Paying Taxes by Phone
- To pay your bill by phone call 1-866-843-5096.
- You will need to have your tax bill available.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover cards are accepted.
- Fees applied:
Paying Taxes by Mail
- Mail your payment to
- Lock Box Processing Center at Town of Southbury, Dept. 3610, P.O. Box 4110, Woburn, Ma 01888-4110
- Town of Southbury, PO Box 467, Southbury, CT 06488
- You must include the appropriate tax bill stub for the period being paid with your payment.
Paying Taxes in Person
Southbury Town Hall is open at regular business hours. Visitors must enter the building through the first floor entrance and sign the log book located in the lobby accessed from the lower parking lot, and all other doors will remain locked. Face coverings and social distancing rules are still in effect.
Payments accepted at the Southbury Tax Collector’s Office:
- Money Order
- Bank Check
- Cash but only up to $50 (fifty)
- Credit or debit card payments are not accepted at the office.
For your convenience there is a drop box located on the side of the Town Hall (accessed from the upper parking lot and located on the left side of the building). The box is clearly marked. Please DO NOT deposit cash
in this drop box. Payments by check can be deposited in this drop box 24 hours a day, seven days a week
. Payments submitted during non-business hours will be received when the office reopens.