SECTOR RULES FOR MAY 20TH REOPEN
As we start opening select businesses on May 20th, we will open at our strictest controls on business operations and societal interaction. This will include, among other measures:
- Capacity limit of 50% for businesses that reopen.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection protocols in all settings.
- Those who can work from home should continue to do so
- Those in high-risk groups (comorbidities) and over the age of 65 should continue to stay safe and stay home.
- When in public and a six-foot distance is unavoidable, face coverings are required to be worn. This does not apply to anyone for whom doing so would be contrary to their health because of a medical condition.
- Social gatherings will be restricted to a maximum of 5 people.
DOWNLOADABLE GUIDELINES BY SECTOR
Complete the self-certification on the DECD website to receive a Reopen CT badge. Once complete, businesses can choose to post the badge on-site and on social media to advertise adherence to CT rules and build customer confidence.
Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development has a vast amount of information regarding the May 20th reopen. The most popular sites are: