Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17, is Phase 2 of the State’s reopening plan.
Phase 2 includes some of the following:
- Amusement parks
- Restaurants (indoor dining)
- Museums, zoos, and aquariums
- Indoor recreation (e.g. bowling, movie theaters, etc.)
- Outdoor events
- Personal services (e.g. nail salons, tattoo parlors, etc.)
- Sports and fitness facilities (e.g. gyms, fitness centers, pools, etc.)
For more details of the Reopen Connecticut plan click here.
Note regarding the library:
The Southbury Public Library will remain closed until proper safeguards are in place, but the pickup window remains open!
We are very excited to be offering Window Pickup Service! Southbury residents can call 203-262-0626 and select option 6 to arrange a time on select days to pick up library materials; if you cannot use the phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more detail and to review our guidelines.
We want to make this process safe to patrons and staff and fair to all our patrons; rules violations will result in no longer being able to use this service.