Currently 45% of Southbury households have no power. Eversource and Public Works continue working to clear roads and restore power.
After review of the storm damage, the first Selectman Jeff Manville has decided to waive the fees at the Transfer Station for brush and tree limbs 6-in and under in diameter only.
Water stations and charging stations at Town Hall and Senior Center/P&R building remain open.
Outside Charging Stations (look for the sign):
- Town Hall - accessed from the upper parking lot
- Senior Center/Parks and Recreation building - next to P&R entrance
- Library - on the terrace
Potable water (look for the sign):
- Town Hall - accessed from the lower parking lot
- Senior Center - on the back of the building
- Bring your own containers