Southbury Parks and Recreation is seeking Youth Basketball Scorebook / Game Clock Operator. Minimum age requirement is 14. $14.00 per hour. Must be available nights and weekend from December thru March. Should have basic knowledge of the game of basketball or be willing to learn. No previous experience required.
- Accurately records game scores in score book and on a master list for administration to view (such as a google sheets, provided by Southbury Parks & Recreation Office)
- Observes all approved safety and health policies and procedures pertaining to his/her work activities and performs all work tasks in a safe and healthy manner in accordance with Department policy
- Ensures that only game participants, officials and coaches are on the court
- Work closely with basketball game officials
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Education and Experience: Will train
- Licenses or Certifications: CPR and First Aid certification preferred
Deadline to Apply:
Position will remain open until filled.
Application is available online. Please submit completed application to Lexi Polasek, Recreation Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be returned to Southbury Parks and Recreation, 561 Main Street South, Southbury, CT 06488.
Town of Southbury is EOE/ADA employer. For more job listings, please visit Employment Opportunities page.